In order to support the facilities management department, Modexpress is looking for a fulltime technical service employee.
Who we are
Modexpress takes care of the distribution, warehousing and e-commerce logistics of fashion and lifestyle products for clients who see the logistics process as a success factor in their business operations.
Our relationships consist of designers, wholesalers, retailers and brand owners.
With 6 branches in Helmond (head office) and Alphen aan den Rijn, we are at the forefront of contemporary logistics solutions for the fashion industry.
Purpose of the function
Execution of all facility and technicalactivities, in such a way that business processes are optimally supported.
Managing installations in such a way that they are in optimal condition, meet the user requirements and the business processes have undisturbed progress.
- Elimination of malfunctions and (simple) repairs to installations, equipment, plumbing, lighting, hinges and locks
- (de-) Installation of logistic transport systems
- Supporting external service technicians in case of malfunctions
- Stock monitoring of tools and materials
- Performing general activities on behalf of the Facilities Department, such as internal removals
- Keeping the working environment clean both on location and in your own workshop
- Compliance with company-specific and legal safety regulations
Carrying out preventive and correctivemaintenance (in, on and around buildings) with the aim of, among other things, a trouble-free production and safe working environment.
- Periodic inspection of equipment
- Performing maintenance
- Troubleshoot tracking and troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented, do it yourself or in consultation with the Facilities Department, outsource
Preferredscientific knowledge and skills:
- Technical knowledge MBO level 3
- Knowledge of welding techniques
- Experience in a similar technical position
- In possession of a valid driving licence B
- Willingness to work at all Modexpress locations (including Alphen a/d Rijn).
- Affinity with automated systems (Excel / Jira)
- In possession of an emergency response diploma or willingness to obtain it
If you have any questions about the content of the position, you can contact Remie Bellemakers via internal telephone number 141.Apply now